Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Happy Birthday Challenge


Do you need a birthday card for anyone special?

If so, this weeks challenge will help you out.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is Happy Birthday!

.



I "cased" a card I saw on Pinterest by Hannelie Bester. 
For the sunglasses I used a cut file from Apex Cuttables.


I used a stamp set by Paper Smooches to create the waves.

I downloaded the sentiment from Hannelie's blog and cut it out of vinyl.




Supplies used: card stock - white, black, blue; patterned paper by BoBunny; cut file from Apex Cuttables; black vinyl; sentiment from Hannelie's Desert Diva blog; sequins from my stash; Paper Smooches Positive Strikes Two stamp set; Ink Pads by Stampin Up and Tim Holtz; paper rounder by Fiskars

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



4 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Great card and so creative!! I love how you did the sunglasses too.

Mom said...

Fun Card !!

Cathy said...

Fantastic card, Cathy x

Gloria said...

WOW!!! This card is so cool!! I really love the look of the waves.