Friday, January 18, 2019

5 Cards from 1 Kit - Spellbinders Card Kit



If you are looking for a fabulous monthly card kit, I highly recommend Spellbinders!

Their card kit has everything, and I mean everything, you need to make 10 or more cards.

It comes with card stock, a 6X6 pad of pattern papers, card blanks with envelopes, dies, stamps, stickers, etc.

Just check out what came in this months kit:




Contents-Square




I thought I would share 5 of the many cards I created with this kit.


For the first card everything I used was in the kit other than a die from my stash to cut out the large heart and some black stickles.




For the second card, the only thing I added, not from the kit, was some blue twine.




The third card had an addition of some pink glitter paper for a little sparkle.



The fourth card my addition was a heart shaped doily.


The last card my addition was some border dies from my stash.


All in all, I was able to make some great cards with just a few added items from my supplies.

Thanks for stopping by!






1 comment:

Mom said...

Every card that you created is GREAT !! Awesome to have it all in one kit !!