Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Glitter or Foil Challenge

Well, the holidays have come and gone, now its back to "normal" life.

It is always bittersweet in so many ways. While I'm glad all the work and rushing around is over, I miss the decorations, the Christmas music and pretty much all of the festivities. Also, my house looks so darn empty!

At Die Cuttin' Divas we are going to keep a little of the sparkle going with this weeks challenge.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is glitter or foil.

.



I still have all my Christmas papers and embellishments out in my craft room, so I figured I might as well get a head start on next years Christmas cards.

I mean glitter paper is just perfect for holiday cards, right?



I die cut the trees out of both patterned and glitter paper, using a Silhouette Studio cut file.

A white embossed background, some die cut stars, a cute sentiment with gold foil letters, and a few rhinestones round out my card. 




Supplies used: card stock - white, red, silver glitter; patterned papers and sentiment die cut from "Deer" Santa by Spellbinders, cut file from Silhouette Studio; rhinestones from my stash.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



3 comments:

Mom said...

Your card will be sure to bring cheer to the recipient !!

KatheD said...

I love this bright and cheerful card!

mum of two said...

Love it Esther! It's so pretty. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments