Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Anything Goes Challenge


I am back from my trip to the big island of Hawaii.

My husband and I traveled with two of our good friends, and we all 4 had a wonderful time.

We went snorkeling, we went to Akaka Falls, Tex Drive in for the best Malasadas, Waipi'o Valley lookout, Pololu Valley lookout, Hawaii Volcanos National Park, an Island Breeze luau, and the list goes on.

Now its back to reality.

Since it's Tuesday, it's time for a new challenge.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is Anything Goes!

.



I bought this cute little wooden sign at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago.



I chose to use it as inspiration to create a card.

The hearts were cut from glitter paper using a cut file in Silhouette Studio.
The little arrows are dies from Technique Tuesday.
I created the sentiment on my computer.




You never know where you may find inspiration for a card!




Supplies used: card stock - white, black, red glitter, white glitter patterned paper by Spellbinders; cut file from Silhouette Design Store; dies by Techinque Tuesday; sentiment created on my computer; corner rounder by Fiskars.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



5 comments:

Mom said...

I LOVE both the wooden sign and the card. BEAUTIFUL in all respects, the layout, colors and the lovely sentiment. !!

Migdalia said...

Both are Beautiful!! I love the wooden sign!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Gloria said...

Your card is a perfect match to your beautiful wood sign. Love the sentiment you wrote.

ScrappyHorses said...

Oooh, love these!

mum of two said...

Oh, these are stunning!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments