Thursday, February 17, 2011

Graphic Cards Continued

Yesterday was a very wintery day with snow and wind. Great day to spend in my craft room :).
I got nine cards made yesterday! I'll just post 4 for you to see today.

First is a Christmas card - Peaceful Snowflake

Card is 3 3/4 X 5

Supplies used: cardstock - blue, white; sticker - snowflakes from Sandylion Essentials; letter stickers - alpha rain dots by Cloud 9 Designs; paper piercer - bazzill; snowflake cut with Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge.


I used Rainbow Friends as inspiration to create this Thanks card:

Card is 4 X 6

Supplies used: cardstock - white; pattern paper is from my stash; thanks gel label - jelly labels by Making Memories


I thought the Green Squares Congrats was cute, so I just changed the colors.

Card is 5 X 7

Supplies used: cardstock - purple, white, yellow; alphabet stickers - june bug by Basic Grey; 1" square punch by EK Success; 3D foam squares - therm-o-web

Last card for today I chose Great Friend because I liked the graphics.


Have a great day and thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I like all the cards but my favorites in this group are the beautiful Christmas card and the Great Job card. The design and color choices on these cards are so "right on". Keep carding !

CathyK said...

The color choice for the Christmas card was perfect. I can just feel a wintry, Christmas day while looking at the card. Purple and yellow (gold) are my favorite color combinations. Love how it turned out on the Congratulations card. Terrific job! Thanks for sharing.

lovemypaper said...

Very nice!