Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Clean & Graphic

Today I am beginning the section on Clean & Graphic in my card challenge. These type of cards are the simplest and a good way to start if you are a beginner. They use far less embellishments, etc., therefore they are also more economical!

First card I picked is Happy Mother's Day. Simple and Cute.

Card is 4 X 5 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - kraft, blue, cream; birds punch - Martha Stewart; sentiment stamp - GCS Artstamps; pigment ink - Azurite Fluid Chalk Ink Pad by ColorBox


I don't know about the rest of you married women out there, but my husband is definitely KING of the remote, so naturally I had to pick this card.

Card is 4 1/2 X 4 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - brown, black, two blues, red and cream; patterned paper - Cillin'-About A Boy by Fancy Pants; television cut with Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge; circles cut with George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge; font - Quirky

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Even though the cards are simple they are colorful and "right on". Nice choices. Card Charge !

CathyK said...

I SOOOOO liked the King of the Remote card. I RARELY ever get to TOUCH the remote! Any guy who receives this card will get a kick out of it!