Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Tic Tac Toe Challenge

I spent the weekend down at my parents house for a much needed visit.
We had a lovely, relaxing weekend. Completed 2 jigsaw puzzles, one 500 piece and one 750 piece!
I also ate at my favorite Italian restaurant, and just had an all around perfect weekend.

We have a fun challenge for you this week. It's a good one for sparking your creativity.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is Tic Tac Toe.

.



I went diagonal from bottom left to top right - twine, pattern papers, orange.
I used a file from Silhouette Studio by Doodlebug to cut out my cute little pumpkin.




I also used a cut file by Doodlebug for the sentiment, which I cut out in vinyl.



Supplies used: cardstock -white, orange, 2 shades of green, pink, black; Silhouette Studio cut files, ribbon; google eyes; twine.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



8 comments:

Evelyn said...

Sounds like such a nice weekend, Esther. I can't believe all the puzzles you completed in two days!

I love your Halloween card. The papers are adorable!

Evelyn

Mom said...

One word says it all-"ADORABLE" !!

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute Halloween card!!!

Theresa

Gerda said...

This Halloween card is so adorable!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

mum of two said...

I love that adorable pumpkin Esther! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

CA Scrapper said...

Your card just makes me smile. So cute!! Have a great weekend.

Leslie

L.B. said...

The tiny google eyes are so so perfect on this card!

Gloria said...

Too CUTE:) Always nice spending time with the parents.