Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Any Animal Challenge

My Mom and Dad gave me some birthday money, thanks Mom and Dad, and guess what I bought?

OK, I'll tell you, the Cricut Easy Press! This is Cricut's tool for ironing on heat press vinyl, and can I say I just love it!!! Much better than using an iron. Precise temperature for the fabric you are working on, plus a built in timer. I have been making t-shirts like crazy, but it will do a lot of other things as well.

So, I used my new tool for this weeks challenge.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is Any Animal.

.



I made a t-shirt with a Husky on it for my granddaughter who owns a husky.

I used a file which I purchased on Etsy. You can grab the file here.




Happy to say she loved it and wore it to school the very next day.



Supplies used: Impressed Vinyl in black, blue and light pink; cut file purchased on Etsy, T-shirt.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



6 comments:

Mom said...

The Husky Tee Shirt is soo cute !! The bow and the blue eyes take it out of the ordinary. How fun for your granddaughter to wear it to school. Great Job !!

Evelyn said...

Congrats on your new toy - I mean tool! I still have never cut vinyl with my Cricut or Silhouette.

The husky shirt is so nice. I can't wait to see what else you make with it.

Evelyn

Gerda said...

This shirt is so adorable!! The Husky is wonderful!!! You did a awesome job with the vinyl!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Gloria said...

This shirt is so pretty!! I love it:) I've been wanting to makes shirts but I have no glue how. I think I'll add this to my wish list.

L.B. said...

This shirt is such fun and love it on the pink back color

mum of two said...

Awesome! I'm glad your granddaughter loved it! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments