Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Fall Colors Challenge

I've been noticing the trees changing into the beautiful hues of fall - reds, oranges and yellows.
Lovely colors before the stark and cold winter.

I love how nature gives us the beautiful colors of spring before the heat of summer and the gorgeous colors of fall before the snow of winter.

This week we'd like you to use the colors of fall for your project.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is Fall Colors.

.



I used a cut file from Silhouette Studio to make my simple little fall card.
Its a pop dot card by Lori Whitlock which you can purchase here.



I stamped my sentiment on a wooden leaf and tied a bit of twine near the top of the acorn to finish it off.



Supplies used: cardstock -white, orange, brown; Silhouette Studio cut file; patterned paper by Echo Park; wooden adhesive leaves, sentiment stamp and twine from the dollar section at Target.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Simply Wonderful! I really like the wooden leaf you added...

Theresa

Mom said...

Your card is a lovely "Welcome" to Fall !!

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love the wooden leaf!!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Gloria said...

Very pretty fall card and I love that you stamped the sentiment on the wooden leaf.

mum of two said...

Beautiful! I love the addition of the little thread! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments