Thursday, May 26, 2016

You're Pretty Cool Kid


Just popping in today to share a card that I "cased" from a card I saw on Pinterest by Lizzie Jones, which you can see on her blog post here.

I just loved the way the fan was blowing confetti in the air! I though it would be fun, festive, and sparkly, to have my confetti be sequins.





I didn't have the stamp set she used, but they had the perfect little print and cut fan at the Silhouette Store. I masked a little oval on my card base and sponged it with some grey ink, and then placed my fan on top of it with some pop dots. 

I created my sentiment on the computer. A little piece of scrap patterned paper from my stash for the bottom border and my card was complete :)



Supplies Used: card stock - white; patterned paper in Fiction by Basic Grey; print and cut file from Silhouette Studio; sequins from Papertrey Inc.; Pop Dots


3 comments:

Mom said...

Your card "sparkles" ! Very Creative !!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH - It's Fan-tabulous! I really need to check out Pinterest more! I downloaded a FAN from the SIL. Store awhile back... wanting to make a card with it - Now that I see this.. I might have to give it a go! :) Have a great weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

I just love all the sequins being blown away by the fan!