Sunday, May 29, 2016

Let Go, Let God Card


Stopping in on a gorgeous Sunday to share a Faith based card with you.

I just received some awesome Christian stamp sets from Papertrey Ink and have been having so much fun creating cards with them.

Today I have a card for you that uses their Phrases and Praises stamp set which you can purchase here.

This phrase inspired me to make a nautical themed card with a life preserver. I was just thinking about how, sometimes, I just seem to want to hang on for dear life to a problem and solve it myself, when really what I should do is let go and hand it over to God. It's like not wanting to let go of your life preserver and reach your hand out to the person trying to help you to safety.

Can I get an AMEN on that one?







I cut my little life preserver out using the Life's A Beach cartridge by Cricut. 




Supplies used: card stock white, red and kraft; patterned papers in Anchored by Authentique; twine - May Arts; Stamps - Phrases and Praises by Papertrey Ink; border punch - EK Success; ink - Archival Black; white marker - Recollections.


Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

Mom said...

Beautiful card in color, composition and sentiment. Awesome !!