Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge




It's Tuesday and time for a new challenge over at  Die Cuttin' Divas 

This week for our challenge we have a sketch to spark your creativity!


.









I chose to use the sketch to create a birthday card for the younger crowd.

I pulled out one of my Cricut cartridges that I haven't used in ages called Robotz.







I created the sentiment on my computer so I could use a robot font called moonhouse.
The balloon was cut from a Silhouette Studio file.






Supplies used: card stock -white, 2 shades of blue, metallic grey, orange; patterned papers by Lawn Fawn; cut file - Silhouette; Robotz Cricut cartridge; font - moonhouse; stamp - Paper Smooches; twine - Lawn Fawn; Pop Dots

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!


4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super cool and fun!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

Love your paper choices! Cute card!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH ... This is such a fabulous card! Super CUTE and I just love those papers!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations