Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Teacher Gift - Insulated Water Tumbler


I wanted to share with you a teacher gift I created for my grandson's teacher.

I purchased a case of colored tumblers from Amazon. Here is the link. The colors are fabulous, I was happy with the quality and for just a little over $3 a piece, they make an inexpensive little gift.



I put some tissue paper in so the photo would turn out better. My daughter is going to fill it with some little gifts.



I used three different fonts to create the wording in my Silhouette program.
I used Ariel Black,  LD Letter Jacket and SW Par-tay Thyme.



The school colors are blue and white and the mascot is a mountain lion so they put a paw print on everything.



I used Design ID #75727 for the paw print  and Design ID #32640 for the superman shield, both from the Silhouette store.



Supplies used: Insulated Tumbler Cups - Amazon; Vinyl - www.expressionsvinyl.com; Silhouette Studio cut files




4 comments:

Mom said...

What a lovely way to honor a teacher. Well Done !!

Adrian said...

This is awesome!

Georgiana said...

Great teacher gift!

DIANA L. said...

Great project. Love the word sentiment.