Monday, June 29, 2015

Masculine Argyle Birthday


Over at Seize The Birthday this week the "Toppings" challenge is "Nothing But Neutrals"

I thought that sounded like the palette for the perfect masculine card.




For some reason Argyle popped into my head, so I went about trying to figure out how I wanted that to happen on my card.


I found this distressed looking argyle cut file at the Silhouette Studio store. It kind of reminded me of something Tim Holtz might do. It is called destroyed argyle and is Design ID #12049.






I think it looks perfect in black and white on the kraft card stock.




Supplies used:  card stock - kraft, black, white; Silhouette Studio cut file; Sentiment by Lil Inker; ink by Memento; staples - Making Memories.


Thanks for taking a peek!


4 comments:

Mom said...

Very good masculine card. I like how you worked the argyle theme into the layout.

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

really like this so cool. hugs

OttawaMom said...

The black and white argyle, looks great against the kraft! Great masculine card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Anni said...

What a great masculine card!
Thanks so much for joining the fun over ot Seize the Birthday!
Anni