Sunday, June 7, 2015

Mr. Fix It


Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you are enjoying your day!!

I'd like to share a Father's Day card I created for the Masculine challenge over at The Paper Players.







For my card I chose to use a cut file by Jamie Cripps - Design ID #60346  and a stamp from Alex Guy by Unity.





I popped the peg board up for a little dimension, and curled the edge of the post it note.




Supplies used: card stock - kraft, yellow, red, silver metallic, black; Silhouette Studio cut file; Alex Guy stamp set by Unity; Jet Black Archival ink; Pop Dots.



Thanks for popping by!!



7 comments:

laurie said...

LOVE this card! So fun for a guy!

Mom said...

This card is so perfect for all the Dad's who fix all the stuff that needs fixing. Fun way to honor them, for sure.

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

love this card great for dad. hugs

Debbie Mageed said...

So many cute details to this masculine card! I really love the tools! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week.

Lisa Elton said...

The pegboard, those little tools, how cute! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a fun card - love those die cuts, I could be at the hardware store! Cute sentiment too. Thanks for joining in with my masculine challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, what a wonderful masculine card! You've used those cut files superbly! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!