Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rudolph Tags


I'm back again with more tags!

I hope I'm not boring you with all of these, but I had so much fun creating them and also enjoyed stepping away from card making for a bit.

Rudolph is my Christmas Favorite, I guess it's all those childhood memories that movie conjures up!!!!
So.... I had to make some tags with him as the focal point.

I used a stamp from Crayon Christmas by Stampin' Up (I'm getting great use of this set Cathy!!!!) and popped a red pearl on for his nose. For the snow I free cut some vellum and added Icicle Stickles to it.




Supplies used: card stock - brown; patterned paper from Blitzen by Basic Grey; Vellum; tag template - Colluzzle; Icicle Stickles; snowflake eyelet - Eye-Lets Etc.; Crop-A-Dile; pearl - Kaiser Craft; twine - Trendy Twine; rudolph stamp - Crayon Christmas, sentiment - Holiday Sampler both by Stampin' Up; ink - Tuxedo Black by Memento; Pop Dots.

10 comments:

Mom said...

Oh My !! Rudolph is my favorite reindeer, too !! This tag is just so cute !! I LOVE it !!

teachermom5 said...

Your tags are darling, I am inspired to make some too!

Kim H said...

Esther ~ Well we wel ~ the Queen of tags is back! LOL!!! Well I ADORE this or these soooo much!!! That little Rudolph is ADORABLE and I LOVE his little red nose too! The vellum snow is so CLEVER!! You have to be ready for Christmas with all the FABULOUS tags you have made! Okay so I have been thinking about this ~ we do need to live closer to each other ~ I would share my ribbon and you your tags!!! LOL! Hugs

Lisa said...

These are so adorable...they are my favorite so far!! I love Rudolph, too!! The way you created the vellum snow is so clever and fabulous!! Happy 12/12/12 :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Esther, your Rudolph tags are adorable! I love Rudolph too! I really like how you did the vellum. It looks wonderful!
Happy Wednesday my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

As I am sure that I aid before they are soooooo ADORABLE!! You inspired me & I am working on some tags that I will post on Friday.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
www.craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

jessica said...

These are so adorable Esther! LOVE Rudolph!!!
More totally CUTE tags! Keep them coming..you are filling me up with awesome idea :)
TFS and hope you had a GREAT 12/12/12

CathyK said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!! These are the CUTEST tags EVER! These are my FAVORITES! I just love the red nose and the vellum is the perfect touch! I am so happy you are enjoying the stamps!

Norma said...

Hello my friend and I'm sorry for mu long absence:) I've checked out your post and OMG! such beautiful tags and what about the card with the red tiny bird on that sketch so beautiful!! I really need to make more tags and all your amazing tags have certainly inspired me to create some:) I hope you are done with your shopping! Have a wonderful evening!!
Hugs,
Norma

chillin with Quillin said...

love Reindeer, there so adorable, never get tired of looking at your tags!!!
Paula