Thursday, December 13, 2012

Blog Hop Winners!

I have a couple of blog hop winners to announce.

Thank you to all who hopped along at the Pins to Creations Winter Blog Hop and the Christmas Home Decor Blog Hop!!!!

I used random.org to pick the winners.

For the Pins To Creations Winter Blog Hop random.org picked #17:


marg0006 said...
What a cute and creative idea for a tree. Great job.

marg006 at verizon dot net

And for the Christmas Home Decor blog hop random.org picked #11:


Creative M said...
WOW!very Beautiful & Creative!
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia

Congrats ladies!!!! If you will email me your addresses I will get your goodies mailed out to you!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Hi!I am very excited!!I have my cup of cofee n my hand & decideing to visit bloggie world & look what I see...My Name Creative M!!AWESOME!!
Thank you!!I will email you my addy:
Have a wonderful Thursday,
Migdalia