Friday, October 19, 2012
Monkeying Around / Wild For Scrapbooking Blog Hop
Welcome to the "Going WILD for Scrapbooking" Blog Hop with Connie Can Crop and friends.
Today we invite you to come check out the Wild side of this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards and layouts with animal appeal. It's gonna be a ZOO and I'm not Lion!
You should have come from Janet's blog - Janet's Creative World . If not please start at the beginning of the hop at Connie's blog - Connie Can Crop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.
We have a fabulous sponsor, Creative Kuts , who is generously giving away FIVE $5.00 gift certificates to their online store.
So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects. You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments. When you are finished head on back to Connie Can Crop and leave a comment there, stating you are ready to win!
Ready to join our Safari? Let's go!
I've just felt like Monkeying Around lately, so I decided to share some cards using Monkeys.
For my first card I used some bright card stock, a little stitching and some stickers by Pebbles to create this fun card which I saw in one of my older Paper Crafts magazines.
Supplies used: card stock - white, brown, yellow green; pattern paper strip from my scrap stash; stickers - Zoo by Pebbles; rub on alphabet - Simply Sweet by Doodlebug; sewing machine; Pop Dots
For my second card I used a cloud background paper by Reminisce, along with some cuts from Silhouette Studio to create this card which I will be donating to Operation Write Home.
Supplies used: card stock - white, 3 shades of brown, black, tan, 2 shades of green; patterned paper - Cloud Puff by Reminisce; fringe scissors - Martha Stewart; google eyes - Michael's; alphabet rub ons - Simply Sweet by Doodlebug; Pop Dots.
Up next is Sam's blog - Scrapping With Pirkie.
Here's our lineup in case you get lost:
1. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
2. Janea - www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com
3. Jennifer - http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
4. Janet R- http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
5. Esther - http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com
6. Sam - http://scrappingwithpirkie.blogspot.com/
7. Wandy - http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com
8. Holli - http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com/
9. Lluvia aka misses crafty - http://sweetbirdmemories.blogspot.com
10. Gabrielle - http://www.gabyspapery.blogspot.com/
11. Jen - http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com/
12. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
I have a little blog candy
and all you have to do to have a chance to win is:
1. Be a follower of my blog
2. Leave a comment on this post