Hi everyone and welcome to the "UnBOOlievable" Blog Hop!
If you have arrived at my blog from Connie's blog Connie Can Crop you are at the right place, but if you just happened upon my blog you'll want to start at the beginning at Lisa's blog HoneyBearz Designs.
Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday! I just think it is so much fun. I love decorating for Halloween and pretty much transform most of my house into a spooky setting. I love coming up with new decor items each year.
For my project I decided to make a new decoration for my home by creating a shadowbox printers tray. The shadowbox itself is a 3 part cut file from Silhouette Studio which I cut out with my Cameo. For the background I used papers from the Black Widow collection by We R Memory Keepers.
I decorated each box with many elements and I used the drippy goo edge punch by Martha Stewart to put across the front of each box.
For the following two boxes I used a scary tree cut from Silhouette Studio, a bat button by Little Yellow Bicycle, a haunted house button from Michaels, a mouse cut from the Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge and a chandelier sticker from Black Widow coll. by We R Memory Keepers, moss, lichen and cotton batting.
For the next boxes I used another sticker from Black Widow by We R Memory Keepers, more buttons from Michaels, moss and lichen.
The following box has a Dollar Store skeleton and a chipboard bat by Cosmo Cricket, moss and lichen.
For this last box I cut gravestones both from Silhouette Studio cut files and Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge. The hand was cut from Happy Hauntings. The spider web and spiders are stickers by JoLee's. Moss on the bottom again.
I have a little blog candy you can have a chance to win.
All you need to do is:
1. Be a follower of my blog.
2. Leave me a comment and let me know your favorite holiday.
Now you are off to Janea's blog Recollection Alley .
Here is the full line up in case you get lost:
1. Lisa - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Dena - http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
3. Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com/
4. Teresa - http://freshandrenewed.blogspot.com/
5. Ashley - http://especiallymade.blogspot.com/
6. Christine - http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/
7. Lucy - http://love2createitall.com/
8. Lluvia aka misses crafty-http://sweetbirdmemories.blogspot.com/
9. Pam - http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
10. Paula - http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com/
11. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
12. Esther - http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com/
13. Janea - http://www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com/
14. Rebecca - http://blog.scrapprincess.com/
15. Tricia - http://mysticalcardcreations.blogspot.com/
16. Suzy's Crafts - http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
17. Anna - http://www.stampanna.com/
18. Liz Mullen - http://ScrapiliciousLife.blogspot.com/
19 Diana - http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
20. Jessi - http://mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com/
21. Angela - http://www.3crazymonkeys.com/