Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Merry Christmas

Today I'd like to share a little CAS card I made for Case This Sketch.

I received my new "stamp of the week" from Unity last week and knew it would be just perfect for this sketch. It's called Entwined Poinsettia and it's so pretty.

I also used a new Tim Holtz textured fades embossing folder called Winter Berries.

The sketch for this week is:


I decided to make a white on white card with just a pop of red.



Supplies used: card stock - white, red; stamp - Entwined Poinsettias by Unity; ink - Tuxedo Black by Memento; Copic Markers; Yellow Stickles; Winter Berries embossing folder by Tim Holtz for Sizzix; brad - Jingle Brads by Imaginisce, Pop Dots.

10 comments:

Mom said...

One word for this card-BEAUTIFUL !! Everything about it is so well done . Great Job !!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! The embossing is fabulous!! The yellow stickles on the wreath is a perfect touch!! Elegant and beautiful!! Happy Tuesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

chillin with Quillin said...

beautiful wreath, love the embossed background!!!
Paula

Anonymous said...

Your wreath totally pops, and the embossed panel is just perfect!
Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Pat N. said...

Very pretty!

CathyK said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!!!

Unknown said...

WOW! Absolutely Beautiful! Well done!

N@ Ali said...

thank you for joining us at CTS, your card is beautiful, that dry embossing is the perfect touch ; )

Kim H said...

Esther ~ Oh my word!!! I LVOE this card! It is so CAS but yet so BEAUTIFULLY done! The coloring, the embossing folder( now I need this one ~ LOL) and LOVE, LOVE the white!! You silver sentiment ~ just looks AMAZING with it too! BEAUTIFULLY done!!

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card Esther! The wreath is so elegant and I just love how the embossing pops! Very pretty!


Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com