Thursday, September 6, 2012

If Love Was Water.....

I just got a bunch of darling itty bitty stamps from Unity! The one I used for this card is by Cosmo Cricket. I just love the little fish and the sentiment. The papers I used are by Cosmo Cricket also. I will be donating this to Operation Write Home.


Supplies used: cardstock - white, kraft; patterned papers - Tiny Bubbles and Fish Tales from Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket; stamp - Give You The Sea itty bitty by Cosmo Cricket for Unity; ink - Tuxedo Black by Memento and Evergreen Bough Distress Ink by Tim Holtz for Ranger; corner rounder - Fiskars; bubble dots - my stash; Pop Dots

7 comments:

jessica said...

what an adorable card Esther! LOVE the fish and love the sentiment!!
TFS and have a GREAT day!!

Mom said...

So perfect in every way. The sweet sentiment, the adorable fish and the colors will send out a message filled with charm. It is a GREAT JOB !!

Lisa said...

I love this, Esther!! The fishie is so cute and the sentiment is fabulous!! I love the fun design!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

chillin with Quillin said...

how cute, love the fish and the sentiment!!!!
Paula

CathyK said...

What an adorable card!!!!!!

Kim H said...

Esther ~ this is ADORABLE! What a CUTE, CUTE card! LOVE the sentiment! It fits just PERFECTLY with your scene card! Have a GREAT weekend!!!!

JustYolie said...

What a darling card!!!