Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Beloved

Today I created this wedding card for a challenge over at Squigglefly. For this week everyone is to create a card using a black and white color combination. I chose this beautiful image of a bride and groom from Squigglefly as my inspiration for this card. I also found this sentiment at Squgglefly, which I felt went perfectly with the image! If you haven't checked out their website, you should, they have lots of wonderful digital images you can download!

Supplies used: cardstock - white and black; patterned paper - Miley from Pop Star by Rusty Pickle; die cut - Spellbinders Nestabilities; border punch - Martha Stewart; lace trim, ribbon, floss and button - my stash; diamond stickles; image and sentiment - Squigglefly

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

6 comments:

Mom said...

Very beautiful card ! All of the elements you have used come together so perfectly with the Bible verse you have chosen. In a word-lovely !

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! How elegant and it looks amazing with your added sparkle and black and white combo!! Just beautiful!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Squigglefly!! HUGS

JustYolie said...

I love your cards Esther and this one is so beautiful. Thank you for adding the "Link Up for Pink" button on your blog.

girlia said...

very pretty. I love the sentiment from songs of solomon. Awesome job

Holly Young said...

oh Esther this is really so lovely! I love the bit of sparkle and the heart ribbon border at the bottom. Very nice! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week!

CathyK said...

Love the pop of the glitter. Just a lovely card!