Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mom, Sympathy, Friend Cards

Today I have three cards for you based on the Shabby Chic and Vintage category in my Card Style magazine!

The first card is inspired by Vintage Mom. I used an image from a Hallmark book I have called "Because I Said So".

Card is 5 X 6 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - white; patterned paper - Apron Strings, Cherry Pie, Ribbon Sandwich from Early Bird by Cosmo Cricket; plastic and felt flower - American Crafts; crochet flower - my stash; letter stickers - Champagne Thickers by American Crafts; black and white vintage image - "Because I Said So" gift book by Hallmark


My next card is based on With Sympathy.

Card is 5 X 6 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - cream; patterned paper - Noir Delicate Brocade from Paper Reverie by Making Memories; vintage piece of old ledger - Jenni Bowlin; flowers - Boutique Fleur by Recollections; ribbon, brocade trim, brads - my stash; rub on - Support/Sympathy Timeless Transfers


Card is 4 1/4 X 6

Supplies used cardstock - green; patterned paper - Mabel "Little Lady" Posies & Fine Flowers in Stella & Rose by My Minds Eye; scalloped sticker - Chloe's Closet by Making Memories; chipboard journaling sticker - Me & My Big Ideas; border punch - EK Success; copper embellishments, ribbon - my stash; rub ons - Accessories Book 3 miniMarks by American Crafts; Token Of My Affection tickets - Jack & Jill "Cute" in Quite Contrary by My Minds Eye.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Very Nice Cards ! I could not pick a favorite. Card On !

CathyK said...

These are great! At first I thought the first card was you and Mom!!! Beautiful job, Est!

Unknown said...

I did too. The girl looks a lot like another girl I know...Ashley. Who is it?

Norma said...

OMG Esther!! I love all three cards hard to pick a favorite!! LOVE LOVE them ALL!!! TFS and I hope you can stop by my blog for a blog hop tomorrow that I'm a part of with lots of great giveaway!! See you then:)
Hugs

maddy said...

I think card is great..sorry to say about your loss and hope you shake the feeling soon!

Letters