Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Favorite Color Challenge



Did you like to color when you were a child? Do you still like to color?

March 31st is national crayon day.

When I was a child I used to love to color, and when I got the big box of 64 crayons I thought I'd died and went to heaven. I hate to admit this, but I used to like my Barbie color books the best. I loved putting eye shadow, lipstick and blush on them with my color crayons.

Do you have a favorite color? Has it always been the same or has it changed since you were young?

Mine has always been, and will always be, red. Love it!

We are celebrating national crayon day with our challenge this week.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is favorite color!

.



I created a card for this weeks challenge using my favorite color red.
For my card I used stamps and dies by Simon Says Stamp and papers by Echo Park.



Here is what the card looks like when it is open.




Supplies used: card stock - white, red; stamps and dies by Simon Says Stamp; Stitched circle dies from Simon Says Stamp; brad from my stash, coffee bean enamel stickers from Doodlebug.

I would like to announce the winner of last weeks RAK surprise gift picked by Random.org:

Scrapper69 said...
WOW! Your card is so Beautiful! I love the layering on your blossoms... Really pretty card!

Theresa

Congrats to Theresa! If you email me your address I will mail your gift to you.

This week will be the last of my RAK giveaways

If you leave me a comment this week you will be in the running for this weeks prize, I'd love to hear what your favorite color is


Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



3 comments:

Mom said...

Fun card and the sentiment is beautiful.

Scrapper69 said...

I totally LOVE your card! I also love RED! Blue has always been my favorite color but my house is full of Reds & browns/Tans... LOL Apparently I like lots of colors! teheehehe - Fab Card!

Theresa

Denise Bryant said...

Love your tri-fold card! Fun style and pretty paper!
Red is one of my favorites, but I'd say yellow is my favorite! It's such a cheery color. When I was growing up, it's the color I chose for my bedroom.