Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Cherry Blossom or Pink Challenge

Have you ever been to the National Cherry Blossom festival in Washington DC?



More than 1.5 million visitors descend upon Washington, DC each year to admire the 3,000-plus trees. This year the festival runs from March 20 – April 14, 2019, it is full of events that honor both American and Japanese cultures and represents a close bond forged between the two countries that began with Tokyo Mayor Yukio Ozaki’s gift of the trees back in 1912.


Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is Cherry Blossom or Pink!

.



For my card I used a cut file from the Silhouette Design Store by Jennifer Rush called CHERRY BLOSSOM CARD.


I cut the flower blossoms out of both pink and vellum, then layered them.




Supplies used: card stock - white, 2 shades of pink, brown, vellum; cut file from Silhouette Studio Design store; stamp by Technique Tuesday; rhinestones.


I would like to announce the winner of last weeks RAK surprise gift picked by Random.org:

Blogger Denise Bryant said...
Love your fun leprechaun card!
My tradition is corned beef and cabbage for dinner for St. Patrick's Day. My birthday is the day before, so I am usually celebrating both! Stretches it out a bit!


Congrats to Denise! If you email me your address I will mail your gift to you.

I have decided to continue with this RAK prize giveaway through the month of March!

If you leave me a comment this week telling you will be in the running for this weeks prize, I'd love to hear how you celebrate Mothers Day:





Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



4 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I'm happy to see that I was last week's winner! I'll email you my info!
The nicest Mother's Day I had was spending the day with my daughter and her boyfriend. We took a tour of a winery close to where they live. It's called New Clairvaux, and it used to be a monastery.

Mom said...

Your card is beautiful in every respect. The colors, the layout, the sentiment and the detail combine to make your creation AWESOME !!

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! Your card is so Beautiful! I love the layering on your blossoms... Really pretty card!

Theresa

mum of two said...

What a stunning card!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments