Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

I can hardly believe it is August. I really don't know where June and July went to. And then, on top of it all, my grandchildren went back to school yesterday! I think it was the shortest summer ever.

Are you ready for a new challenge? We have some inspiration for you.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is a sketch challenge.

.


Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is:

.


For my card I used a cut file from Silhouette Studio called BRIDE VIGNETTE
by Sarah Bailey




The sentiment is a printable file called 4 WEDDING PHRASES
by Lori Whitlock



Supplies used: cardstock - white, black, peach, 2 shades of pink, 2 shades of brown, green, grey, embossed flower, vellum; patterned papers by Pebbles; cut files from Silhouette Studio.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY! I LOVE the design!

Theresa

Mom said...

Oh My !! Lovely card in every respect. Fun to send and to receive.

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Gloria said...

Beautiful Wedding Day card and I love how you embossed the dress.

mum of two said...

This is STUNNING!! TFS :)

michelle