Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Birthday Wishes Challenge

Are you a fan of Spellbinders? I am!

They are our sponsor for this weeks challenge and they were very generous to send all of the design team dies to work with.

There is some fabulous inspiration using Spellbinders dies as you visit the blog.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is Birthday Wishes.

.


Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is:




For my card I used the die set ornamental arch
This die makes a beautiful focal point for a sentiment or a stamped image.
Personally, I think it would make an absolutely gorgeous wedding card.




I happen to belong to Spellbinders monthly card kit club, so I used some leaf dies I have received in my card kit to accent the arch, along with some flowers I had on hand.



Supplies used: cardstock - white, gold; patterned papers by Basic Grey; dies from Spellbinders; Sentiment from Technique Tuesday; flowers and rhinestones from my stash.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



5 comments:

Mom said...

Simply Beautiful !!

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty and Elegant! Lovely card!

Theresa

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so beautiful!

Leslie

mum of two said...

So gorgeous!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Gloria said...

What a beautiful and gorgeous card!! Love everything about it:)