Wednesday, May 24, 2017

One Card Repeated Yet Different


I set myself a goal of making 100 Christian cards and donating them to either our church or to another charity. To date, I have completed 70.

I didn't want it to be so difficult that I wouldn't keep at it so I thought if I made 4 cards of a particular design it would be slightly easier. I didn't think I wanted the 4 to be exactly alike though, so
I have been making four copies of a card, but changing it slightly each time.

I wanted to share the four I created this weekend. Basically, I changed up the patterned papers and embellishments, but used the same layout and sentiment stamp.

All of the cards use the "Trust in the Lord" stamp from Phrases & Praises by Papertrey Ink.
They all also include tags which I cut from my Silhouette.

 The first card uses some beautiful papers by Anna Griffin from the Amelie 6X6 paper pad, the Courages Stamp & Die Set by Essentials by Ellen, and a scrap of eyelet lace.




The second card uses the Moments paper pad by My Minds Eye, punches by Martha Stewart and Fiskars and rhinestones by Bo Bunny


For the third card I went to a paper pad called Infused by Authentique, a border punch by Fiskars and stamps from the Courage Stamp & Die Set from Essentials by Ellen.

Do you see a mistake on this one?

Well, I placed my paper a little off by accident and it cut the scalloped tag into the bottom edge of the patterned paper which should normally be trimmed off. Well, I kinda liked the way it looked like I did it on purpose, so I used it and didn't cut out another.


The final version of this card I used paper by My Minds Eye, a punch by Martha Stewart, and rhinestones by Kaiser Kraft.
The butterflies were fussy cut from one of the patterned papers.


Well, there you have it!

Four slightly different, yet the same, cards.

Thanks for taking a peek today!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Christian cards are absolutely BEAUTIFUL !! The cards will bring joy and happiness to those who will receive them. In addition, the sender will enjoy sending out beautiful and heart warming messages.

Gerda said...

These cards are all so beautiful!! I love them all!! Have a great day.
Gerda