Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

What gorgeous weather we are having this week !

I'm just loving the sunshine :)

It's Tuesday and time for a new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas .

The challenge this week is a sketch challenge.


.






Because we are only a couple weeks until Mother's Day I thought I would make my card a Mother's Day card.

I used a cute, retro lady for my card. You can purchase the cut file here






My pattern papers are by Jillibean and I used a scalloped circle die from Papertrey Ink.






Supplies used: Card stock - black, grey, brown and yellow; patterned papers by Jillibean Soup; cut file by Silhouette Studio; scalloped oval die by Papertrey Ink; enamel dots.


Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



4 comments:

Georgiana said...

That sure is a great cut with fun background paper.

Unknown said...

Cute card !

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE card Esther! Perfect take on this weeks sketch Challenge! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Unknown said...

Charming !!