Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This Moment...


I just adore this moment in time, captured in a picture, of my granddaughter playing dress up with my Dad. Michelle and her Great Grandpa both wearing hats and looking so cute together. I think the grin on my Dads face says it all.

I used this sketch I found on Pinterest to inspire my layout:


I grabbed some papers by Sassafras that I've actually had in my stash for ages. The title was cut with my Cameo using a Silhouette Studio cut file.



A doily, darling chipboard sticker by Crate Paper and a Flair button add some interest.


A precious moment captured for a lifetime!


Supplies used: card stock - vanilla; patterned papers - Pot of Gold, Back to the Future and Hog Heaven in Serendipity by Sassafras, Your Lovely in Life is Beautiful by Sassafras and Spirit "Sisters" Beloved Blooms in 29th Street Market by My Minds Eye; Doily - Wilton; chipboard sticker - Crate Paper; Flair button - Paper Play Studios; Silhoutte Studio cut file; Pop Dots




9 comments:

Mom said...

Such a special and precious moment captured in time and in such a colorful way. Great Job !!

Sherrie K. said...

Esther, what a darling layout! I love the fun sketch you worked with and you did a fabulous job! The layout design is awesome and the pictures are just adorable! What a wonderful layout!! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

What a sweet, sweet picture!! The layout is gorgeous...you showcased the picture beautifully!! This is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

What a beautiful LO Esther!
Love your take on the sketch, the adorable picture and all your fun elements!
Awesome job!

GabyCreates.com said...

Esther what is going on? LOL 5 layouts in a row? :) Loving them from the A Home is not a home, to Flying High, Let's fly a kite, First Day of school and now this adorable one!! And yes I can see his grin/smile... just adorable!
I know is been a while ... Hope all is well my friend.

VanessaB said...

oh my. couldn't be sweeter!

CathyK said...

Just. Precious.

JustYolie said...

Truly love this layout!! Precious!!

Kim H said...

Esther ~ Oh my word I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this layout! Not only for all the amazing details and papers but that picture just captured my heart! Oh your dad is one AWESOME great grandfather ~ isn't he?? Your granddaughter is ADOREBLE too! I am praying for you all still ~ huge hugs coming!!!