I have many, many things to be thankful for and just one of them is all the friendships I've made through my blog!!! I appreciate all of you who visit my blog and want to thank you for the joy you have brought into my life, I am blessed for sure!!
If you have arrived here from Maria's blog Joyful Stamper than you are in the right place. If you just popped in than you want to start at the beginning at Lisa's blog Honeybearz Designs because you don't want to miss any of the fabulous autumn creations all the gals have in store for you. I believe Lisa has some blog candy up for grabs also.
Here is the line up in case you get lost:
1. Lisa - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com/
3. Maria - http://JoyfulStamper.blogspot.com/
4. Esther - http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com/
5. Shawnee - http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
6. Christine - http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/
7. Lucy - http://love2createitall.com/
8. LLuvia aka misses crafty - http://sweetbirdmemories.blogspot.com/
9. Pam - http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
10. Haidee - http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
11. Paula - http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com/
12. Pam (Mama LoveBug) - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
13. Rebecca - http://blog.scrapprincess.com/
14. Tricia - http://mysticalcardcreations.blogspot.com/
15. Sue-Ann aka Suzy's Crafts - http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
16. Melissa - http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com/
My sister is gracious enough to host Thanksgiving dinner at her house. She is a fabulous cook so all of the family is grateful that we get to enjoy her cooking. She came across this project online and asked if I would make it for her to use on her table.
Super easy, so if you need a little something for your table you can whip this up in a flash.
I used glass votives I purchased at Walmart for .77 each.
The letters were cut on vinyl using the "A Childs Year" Cricut cartridge. I used the monogram option and cut the letters at 2" each. For the leaf I used Cricut Craft Room to insert the leaf icon from page 37 into the plain monogram on page 57.
I have a little blog candy you can have a chance to win:
All you have to do to have a chance to win is to:
1. Be a follower of my blog
2. Leave a comment on this post .
Thanks for stopping by and now you are on your way to Shawnee's blog Blessed On The Bright Side.