Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Back To School / CTO Challenge #74

Summer is just flying by and it's almost time to get ready for another school year. That's what our theme is this week at Celebrate The Occasion - Back To School. The design team has come up with some wonderful projects to show you, so I hope you'll stop over to the blog and take a look.

We also have a super sponsor this month called Digi Doodle Shop.  I used one of their digi's called Vintage School Desk for my card today. 


Supplies used: cardstock - red; patterned paper - scraps from my stash; sentiment sticker - BoBunny; digi image - Digi Doodle Shop; Pop Dots; Copic Markers.


8 comments:

jessica said...

fun back to school card!!! love the papers!

Kim H said...

Esther ~ Alright this is ADORABLE! I LOVE the "old" school images! The desk, the lunch box and books! Amazing how some school really don't use books anymore! Your coloring is AMAZING! Great fun card!

Mom said...

I love everything about this card-the colors, the vintage look and especially the school desk. The desk is one that is very similar to what I remember from my grade school days of many years ago. Very Good Job !!

Lisa said...

This is so fun and fabulous, Esther!! I love the papers and the images you used!! Perfect back to school card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Love the papers yous used and the image is awesome Esther!! FUN card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

CathyK said...

Perfect use of papers on this card! As a teacher I can tell you it would be greatly appreciated by any educator!

JustYolie said...

Love the vintage desk!

CraftyJAR said...

Love the coloring in on the school desk. Its a cute card.
Judy