Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thanks Layout / Twisted Sketches

I am sad to announce that this will be the last challenge for Twisted Sketches. Anam has decided to step away from the scrapbook industry for a time and move on to some other aspects of her life. I wish her well in all her new endeavors. I have had so much fun being part of her team. She has given me many "twists" which have had me thinking outside the box and stretching my creativity.

The "twist" for this week is thanks. I am dedicating my layout to her! I would like to thank her for letting me be a part of her amazing design team. I had a blast!!!!!



Supplies used: cardstock - pink; patterned papers - Zac in Pop Star by Rusty Pickle, Rivoli by 7 Gypsies; border punch - EK Success; Copic Marker; chipboard sticker - K & Co.; Silhouette Studio cut file; alphabet stickers - ColorBok

6 comments:

Kim H said...

Esther ~ this layout is just FABULOUS! But besides ALL the details and design ~ how thoughtful! I am sure she will TOALLY appreciate it! What a GREAT friend you are to show your appreciation!

CraftyJAR said...

I love the circles on this layout and it is a wonderful layout. Its sad that the team is coming to an end. I really enjoyed how you have interpreted her sketches. This was really sweet of you to make a page to say thanks.
Judy

CraftyJAR said...

I love the circles on this layout and it is a wonderful layout. Its sad that the team is coming to an end. I really enjoyed how you have interpreted her sketches. This was really sweet of you to make a page to say thanks.
Judy

Norma said...

Hi Esther, lovely layout and love the fancy foont thank you! You will appreciate and love the layout! Lots of luck to her:) Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs,
Norma

Mom said...

Great layout and so nicely done. Best Wishes to Anam as she continues on her journey !

JustYolie said...

How sweet of you to do this layout for her!!