Sunday, October 17, 2010
I found this darling apron fabric panel at Joann's, along with cute coordinating fabric! I just had to get it. The skeleton has a spider on its chest and I thought, wouldn't it be cute if I added some bling and made it look like a sparkly broach. I bought some orange sequins and tiny orange beads and stitched them on. While the apron panel says to just fold under the edges and stitch, I like my aprons to look more finished and hold up better so I backed it with the cute coordinating fabric I found. It also has a three pouch pocket on the front where the hands are, although it is hard to see on the pics. This is the result. I may use it at one of the prizes for my annual Halloween party!