Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Anything Goes Challenge

My husband and I bought a brand new, class c, motorhome a month ago!

I had so much fun buying all the stuff for stocking it and setting it up. We've been out in it twice now and are just loving the experience.

Last Saturday we were out at Rye Patch State Recreation area in Nevada. We had a great time and saw the most beautiful starry sky I have seen in my whole life. It is amazing when you get away from pollution and city lights how different the sky can be!!

I decided to use our challenge this week to dress up our coffee mugs for our motorhome.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is anything goes..

.



I used a cut file from silhouette studio to cut out my vinyl.



I use Oracal 651 vinyl when I am making mugs or applying vinyl to something that will be outside.

I recommend hand washing pieces that you have put vinyl on, although I have, accidentally, put a mug through the dishwasher and it came out fine. 





Supplies used: Oracal 651 glossy black vinyl; Silhouette Design Store cut file; mugs.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



6 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome designs! Love these coffee mugs!
If you are liking some short trips, you might check out William Kent Campground over in Tahoe City!

CA Scrapper said...

Those are so fantastic! You did a great job on your coffee mugs. Have a great week.

Leslie

Mom said...

Your coffee mugs are BEAUTIFUL !! What a lovely way to start the day !!

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute mugs!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

I absolutely adore the mugs!!So pretty!! Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Gloria said...

Congratulations on your motorhome:) Loving your adorable camping mugs!!