Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Holiday Challenge

I've been baking like crazy the last couple of days!

In my house, it's beginning to SMELL a lot like Christmas.

I've made fudge, mound balls, snowballs, and dipped gingersnaps. A couple more things to make and my Christmas baking will be done :)

Now, if I could just get my wrapping done.

Since it is Tuesday, we have a new challenge for you over at DCD's.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is Holiday.

.



I decided to use the papers and dies I received in my November Spellbinder card kit to create a Christmas card.


The kit came with all the dies to cut out the pieces of the reindeer, his Santa hat and his bow tie.






Supplies used: card stock - white, black, 3 shades of brown, red, and pink; patterned papers, dies, enamel dots, sentiment sticker all from Spellbinders.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



4 comments:

Evelyn said...

Your card came together beautifully. I love the texture in the papers and the serene look on the reindeer's face.

I did some baking last week and have two more cookies to make, a little more wrapping, buy the tree, decorate, go food shopping, sew buttons and a sleeve onto a sweater -- just a few things!! It'll all come together, though, right??

Evelyn

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute card!

Theresa

Mom said...

REALLY CUTE CARD !! Just adorable and fun and festive. Great Job !!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute!!