Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Thanksgiving or Thanks Challenge

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I hope you have fun plans for Thanksgiving, whether your with you are with your family or you are having a "Friendsgiving" Enjoy your turkey, stuffing and cranberries, but don't forget to save room for pie

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is Thanksgiving or Thanks.

.



For my project I created turkey lollipop holders. 
I used two cut files from Silhouette. I used the file Little Turkey by Pebbles in my Pocket and parts of Snowman Lollipop by Daniela Moscone.



I made 51 of these little gobblers for my grandson and granddaughters classes.
That's 255 tail feathers I glued on!





Supplies used: cardstock - kraft, 2 shades of orange, yellow, red, green, maroon, purple; cut files from Silhouette Design Store; google eyes; tootsie pops.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! And so many of them.

Mom said...

Really Cute !! The kids will love them !!

Scrapper69 said...

Those turned out so cute!!! What fun treats for your grandkids classrooms! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Theresa

Evelyn said...

What an ambitious project! I bet you had a lot of fun making them, and they turned out so cute! Lucky grandies!!

Evelyn