Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Die Cutttin' Divas Halloween Challenge

I enjoy all the holidays immensely, but Halloween is my favorite!

I also like to make little goodies for a few of our neighbors, so combine making treats and then doing it with a holiday theme, well, that is so much fun.

I used this weeks challenge to do just that.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is Halloween.

.



I'm sure you've heard of the tradition of "Booing" someone.
You leave a little package of treats, ring the doorbell, and run.
The person who gets "Boo'd" is supposed to then "Boo" someone else.

I found these darling "Boo" boxes at the Silhouette Design store and went to work making them for my neighbors.


They are made so that the handle can hang on the door knob.

Here are pics of each "Boo" box separately.


I added a little ribbon and twine to dress them up a bit.


Now to decide what to fill them with, and the fun begins!



Supplies used: cardstock - black, grey, purple, white;  pattern papers by Authentique and Doodlebug; cut file from Sillhouette; twine from American Crafts and Target; ribbon from Michaels.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



6 comments:

Mom said...

Your "Boo Boxes" are "Bootiful" !!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous treat boxes!! Love them all!! Have a great day,
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...

Those treat boxes are awesome! Your neighbors will love them. Have a great week.
Leslie

Evelyn said...

I absolutely love that doorknob hanger design. You could use different papers and decorations for any holiday or occasion. I'm thinking you could also put them on the doorknobs in your own house for family members to find little surprises. Hmmm. I may have to go looking for that file! I love them!!

Evelyn

Scrapper69 said...

So FUN and CUTE!!

Theresa

Gloria said...

Love this Booing idea and your neighbors are going to love your treat holders!! Hope you get Boo'd as well and that you have a Happy Halloween.