Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Count Your Buttons Challenge

Tuesday has rolled around again, are you up for a new challenge?

Do you have a button box? Do you like to create something using buttons?

Well, we have the perfect challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas

This week our challenge is Count Your Buttons.


.





I'm still having fun creating Halloween cards, so I went for another one using buttons.

I "cased" a card I saw on Pinterest.

I used cut files from Silhouette Studio to cut out the spider web and the spiders.



I used a spider web border punch to ad some fun detail to the inside of the card.



I just wrote the "eek" sentiment by hand because I didn't have a stamp that worked.


Supplies used: card stock - black, white, purple, silver glitter;  Silhouette Studio cut files: twine and buttons from my stash.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gosh, Esther, this is so cute! The button holes look like the spiders' eyes! Eeek!

Evelyn

Glenda said...

Great use of the buttons on the spiders!

Glenda's Cards

Unknown said...

AWWWW !! You have done a fabulous job on this card !! The way you used the buttons is unique and takes this card far out of the ordinary !!

Scrapper69 said...

Now, this is spooky CUTE! I love how you used the buttons for the spider bodies.. ADORABLE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations