Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Coffee or Shades of Brown Challenge

I don't know about you, but I am a definite Starbucks fan!

I'm officially addicted to coffee and my husband brings me a cup in bed almost every morning :)

Of course he knows what I'm like if I don't get my coffee, LOL

It's Tuesday so we have a new challenge for you at DCD's.

The challenge this week over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Coffee or Shades of Brown.


.





I made a fun card by Lori Whitlock from Silhouette Studio.

You can purchase it here



I used cute papers and epoxy stickers by Doodlebug




Supplies used: card stock - white, kraft, pink, 2 shades of gray, teal; patterned papers and epoxy stickers in Cream and Sugar by Doodlebug; Sentiment stamp by Simon Says Stamp; Silhouette Studio cut file; Zig Clean Color Brush; glitter gloss by Nuvo.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is fun but it is also colorful with a layout that is so right. All coffee lovers will love it. Great Job !!

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Card! LOVE the Doodlebug papers & embellishments! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Anonymous said...

Love the card! Those are fun to make. I'm a coffee addict, too, but prefer Dunkin' Donuts coffee over Starbucks. We walked a mile yesterday to get a cup! :)

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

What a cute card! I loved this challenge because I love coffee so much.

Leslie