Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Birthday Challenge

Tomorrow is my birthday!

My daughters and husband threw me a wonderful party, at the clubhouse where I live, on Sunday.

I had a wonderful time with friends and family, such a blessing.

The challenge this week over at Die Cuttin' Divas just happens to be Birthday


.






My card was created using a cut file from Silhouette Studio by Daniela Mascone which you can purchase here



I also used a cut file from Silhouette for the Happy Birthday sentiment.


Supplies used: card stock - white, black, kraft, blue; patterned papers were scraps from my stash; Silhouette Studio cut files; twine.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is just simply ADORABLE !! Great Job !!

Scrapper69 said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like it was a lot of fun! Your card is ADORABLE! Love the little panda! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations