Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Sci Fi Challenge

I admit that I am part geek!

I loved watching Star Trek when I was young, waited in line to see the original Star Wars back in the day and even loved reading books like Fahrenheit 451. I'm a science fiction girl.

Since it's Tuesday, it's time for a new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas

The challenge this week is Sci Fi (aliens, UFO, space)



.




I downloaded a picture of a storm troopers head to my Silhouette Design Studio and turned it into a cut file for my card.




The party hat is a Silhouette cut file and I created the sentiment on my computer using Star Jedi font.




Supplies used: card stock - white, black, blue, red, yellow; patterned paper by October Afternoon; cut file from Silhouette.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



3 comments:

Georgiana said...

I would have never guessed that you were a Sci-Fi geek. How cool to learn something new. I watched Captain Kirk in Star Trek growing up.

Unknown said...

Cute Card !! I especially love the party hat !! It adds a fun touch.

Scrapper69 said...

So FUN! Adorable card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations