Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Shaped Card Challenge

I had a blessed and wonderful weekend with my family! A lovely Easter dinner and fun playing games and chatting. I hope your weekend was wonderful as well.

It's Tuesday and time for a new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas .

The challenge this week is Shaped Card.


.






I created a baby card using BABY BOY OVERALLS CARD
by StudioIlustrado
Design ID #57342
at the Silhouette Design Store






I used paper by Doodlebug, a couple of buttons and a rub on by American Crafts.






Supplies used: Card stock - white, blue patterned paper by Doodlebu; cut file by Silhouette Studio; rub on by American Crafts; Buttons - my stash

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh My !! Simply Adorable !!