Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Blue and Silver Challenge



When I saw this challenge theme, the first thought that came into my head was the song "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer".  You know the part in the song that goes:

Now the goose is on the table
And the pudding made of fig
And the blue and silver candles
That would just have matched the hair in Grandma's wig.

Don't know why that thought came, I guess it's just to close to Christmas getting over, LOL.




Anyway, it's time for a new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas

This week our challenge is to use blue and silver.




.











For my card I used three files from Silhouette Studio. A snowflake, a christmas tree and the "Joy" sentiment.









I also used a snowflake stamp from a set by Simon Says Stamp, which I heat embossed with silver embossing powder.

I cut the snowflake and "Joy" out of silver glitter paper.

I embossed the Christmas tree die cut to add a little dimension.











Supplies used: Card stock - white, blue, silver glitter; Silhouette Studio cut files; cute snowflakes stamp set by Simon Says Stamp; silver embossing powder; Versamark by Tsukineko; embossing folder from James set by Cuttlebug; twine - American Crafts; rhinestone - Kaiser Craft; Pop Dots.




Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



4 comments:

Mom said...

Your card is a JOY !! Very Beautiful !! It will be a joy to send it and bring joy to whoever receives it !!

Glenda said...

Lovely card! Love all the die cuts!

Glenda's Cards

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty Esther! I LOVE the embossed snowflakes.... lovely card!

Theresa

L.B. said...

The embossing on the tree is so great on this. Love it all