Sunday, October 2, 2016

Thinking of You!


My Mom is my biggest fan and insists on "purchasing" all her cards from me.

You heard that right, she insists on paying me although I'd be happy to give them to her.

She recently asked me to make her some "masculine" Thinking of You cards.

I thought the recent sketch at Freshly Made Sketches lent it itself perfectly for just that type of card.




For my card I used some patterned paper I picked up at Target of all places, and a leaf die by Sizzix.








The sentiment is from a stamp set by Simon Says Stamp that I received in their latest card kit.







Supplies used: card stock - kraft, orange and blue; patterned paper from a 6X6 pad in the Target dollar aisle; die - Sizzix; stamps set - Nutty Over You by Simon Says Stamp; enamel dots - Recollections; Versamark ink; embossing powder from my stash; Pop Dots


Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful cards Esther! My MIL does the same thing - She really likes my cards, so she purchases them from me... Doesn't have to.. but it's nice anyway! :)

Theresa

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I love that background paper and those sweet leaves! I love that you mom buys cards from you! Having a supportive mom is so wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Sherrie K. said...

Pretty papers and fun design! How great to have support from your Mom~your cards are wonderful!
Sherrie K

Linda Callahan said...

Love that plaid paper! Perfect with the kraft paper! So pretty for fall! Glad you joined us at FMS!