Saturday, September 10, 2016

Keep Shining Bright



Just popping in on this Saturday afternoon to share a card I created for the challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches



For my card I decided to play with elements from the August Simon Says Stamp card kit.





I choose the giant polka dot paper, I thought it was so fun! I matted it in blue card stock and added a gold star that I cut out with the die included in the kit.





The sentiment is from the stamp set included in the kit and I stamped it with Versamark and used Blue embossing powder. I added a twine bow with some gold and white twine I purchase through Pick Your Plumb.







Supplies used: card stock - white, blue; patterned paper by Pebbles; die by Simon Says Stamp; gold paper by Bazill; stamp by Simon Says Stamp; twine - Pick Your Plumb; Versamark stamp pad; embossing powder from my stash: Pop Dots.


Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I love that beautiful gold star! Looks great with the polka dot paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Mom said...

Very nice card !! The star takes it out of the ordinary for sure and it works so well with the colors.

Linda Callahan said...

This is lovely! Clean and shiny! So pretty for the holidays! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Scrapper69 said...

Awesome card! LOVE the card sketch... wonderful SSS Papers!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations