Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge



I just got back from a four day camping/boating trip. Spent time with both my daughters, my grandkids, my son-in-law and good friends. We went water skiing, paddle boarding, etc.

We had a good time but I am beat!!!

We have a new challenge over at  Die Cuttin' Divas .

This week we have a sketch for you to try your hand at.





.









Since Father's Day is coming up fast, I chose to create a Father's Day card with this sketch.

The big Tiki die cut is a file from Silhouette Studio aptly called TIKI
by Sarah Bailey
Design ID #61918










I used papers by BoBunny and created the sentiment on my computer.












Supplies used: card stock -3 shades of brown, vanilla, green, white; patterned papers by BoBunny; cut file from Silhouette Studio; sentiment created on my computer using Print Shop; Skittles; Pop Dots


Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!


5 comments:

Mom said...

Fun and colorful card. Perfect for Father's Day !!

Georgiana said...

Now he needs some bubble gum like in the movie Night at the Museum. Fun!

Unknown said...

Awesome card!! Love the sentiment!! Too funny!!

laurie said...

Those dies are awesome..what a terrific card!

Gerda said...

This card is awesome!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda