Friday, April 29, 2016

Mom, I Love, Admire and Respect You


I've been busy making Mothers Day cards for some friends.

I'd like to share a couple of them I made with a stamp set by Paper Smooches called Pretty Momma.



First card I created using the darling silhouette.




I framed the silhouette with a cut file from Silhouette Studio. The flowers are fram the Botanical Blooms dies by Stampin' Up



Supplies used: card stock - rose; patterned papers by Basic Gey; stamps by Paper Smooches; dies by Stampin' Up; rhinestones - Kaiser Craft; Pop Dots





The second card I made I used those darling aprons, and stamped them on patterned papers by Basic Grey and then fussy cut them. I cased it from a cute card I saw on Pinterest.






I stitched some cute little banners on with my trusty sewing machine.







Supplies used: card stock - white, rose; patterned papers by Basic Grey; stamps by Paper Smooches; border punch - Fiskars; dies by Papertry Inc.; sewing machine; Pop Dots.


Thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Your cards, although they are very different, each is beautiful. The sentiments go so well with each card also. Lovely creations !!