Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Get Well Challenge




I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend!

I had a wonderful time at my parents home celebrating with lots of my family.

It's Tuesday and we have a new challenge for you over at Die Cuttin' Divas.


This week our challenge is get well.


.









I pulled out my Cricut machine and the Paper Pups cartridge to make my "get well" card.






Some red paper and red heart brads for a pop of color and a fun checked bow add some interest.







Supplies used: card stock -white, black, red; Paper Pups Cricut cartridge; heart eyelets by Eyelets; ribbon - my stash.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!


2 comments:

L.B. said...

This card just made me smile as soon as I saw it. This is so how it feels when you are sick!!

Scrapper69 said...

Awww... what a sweet card... would make anyone feel better!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations