Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Puffy Heart Flower Pot


Valentines will soon be upon us and I thought I'd work on some decor items for my home.

Today I thought I'd share a project I made for the Snapdragon Snippets blog. It's a 3D flower pot with a puffy heart flower.






The flower pot is amazing! Very sturdy after you put it together and so realistic looking.
You can get the cut file for it here







It even has the water draining hole on the bottom :) How cool is that?








The puffy heart is so darling! Easy, peasy too!! You can get the cut file for it, here.







I hope you enjoy making this as much as I did!!!!!






Supplies used:  card stock - green; patterned paper - With Love by Pebbles; dowel, florist foam, ribbon - Michaels; paper shredding - World Market;  cut files - Silhouette Studio.


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: